Date of Event
Modbury Cricket Club:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:48PM
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – SENIOR COACH
Modbury Cricket Club is seeking expressions of interest for a senior coach for the 2021/2022 season. While our preference would be for a playing coach, we are open to interest from non-playing coaches as well.
During the 2020/21 season, Modbury fielded two Senior two-day teams and two one-day teams in the Adelaide Turf Cricket Association. Our First XI competed strongly in A2 this season and we are looking for an experienced senior coach to continue driving this success.
Modbury also continues to have strong junior participation including seven sides (2 x U10, 2 x U12, 1 x U14, 1 x U16 and 1 x U18) as well as hosting successful Woolworths Cricket Blast programs at the Master Blasters and Junior Blasters levels.
The senior coaching role at Modbury Cricket Club offers opportunity to work with the committee to create, implement and oversee a program aimed at delivering:
• the appropriate depth and development of all players with the aim to qualify for inclusion in ATCA’s A1 competition
• successful transition of junior players to senior competition
• structured weekday trainings for the senior group
• leadership strategies for captains to deliver on game day
• opportunity, including players of all experience and ability, to play and become involved in the game of cricket at Modbury Cricket Club
The successful applicant will become an integral part of the Modbury Cricket Club and should possess the following attributes:
• significant playing or coaching experience
• excellent communication skills
• strong leadership skills
• ability to structure time and training to deliver outcomes
• Level 1 coaching accreditation (or desire to achieve if not attained)
An attractive remuneration package is available for negotiation with the right candidate.
All expressions of interest should include their vision for the role and be submitted by email to email@example.com by 16 April 2021.
If there are any questions regarding the position, please contact Peter Dicker 0419 679 661.